Learn About the Climate Crisis from
a Trained Climate Reality Leader
Do you have questions about the greatest challenge we face and what you can do about it? Invite a trained Climate Reality Leader to your classroom, business, community group, home, office, or church to speak for free about the climate crisis and its solutions.
Our local volunteers have received intensive training to talk about our changing climate in simple terms that make it easy for anyone to understand what’s happening and what can be done. We’re qualified to answer your questions, and we’ll work with you to customize a speech or seminar for your unique audience.
Climate Reality Leaders also help make planning easy, so all you need to do is have a location and bring along some friends, family, or colleagues. We’ll talk about the science of the climate crisis, and explain the practicalhighlight solutions that are already available todayunderway, including simple things you and your network can do to make a difference.
Create a free account now to locate events scheduled near you and request a presentation customized for your group.
What you'll get from registering
- Easy-to-understand information: Climate Reality Leaders can speak to your school, church, community group, or business and break down what’s happening to our climate, what it means for you, and what you can do.
- Engaging presentations and interactive discussion: Climate Reality Leaders are trained in public speaking, storytelling, and science. They know not only how to give an engaging presentation – but get your group talking.
- Hands-on assistance: We've been holding events for years and can help ensure yours goes smoothly.
- Presentations that speak to you: Climate Reality Leaders are well-versed in all aspects of climate change and are ready to address the issues that are important to you and your audience.
- The right messenger for your group: Climate Reality Leaders are in over 100 countries and come from all backgrounds and walks of life. Climate Reality Leaders can customize presentations to match any audience from a classroom of third-graders to a board room of CEOs.