Learn About the Climate Crisis from
a Trained Climate Reality Leader
On November 20–21, the world will be talking about the climate crisis.
You’ve seen the headlines. You know the climate crisis is devastating the Earth. You want to know what we can do. What you can do.
You’re not alone – and we think it’s time for answers.
So on November 20–21, we’re presenting 24 Hours of Reality: Truth in Action, a global conversation on the climate crisis and how we solve it.
There are many ways to get involved, from hosting a free presentation to joining a Truth in Action event in your community. Sign up below to learn how you can be part of this historic event on November 20–21.
After all, it’s your planet at stake. Your future on the line. If the world is talking about how we’ll solve this crisis, you need to be part of the conversation.
Create a free account now to locate events scheduled near you and request a presentation customized for your group.
What you'll get from registering
- Easy-to-understand information: Climate Reality Leaders can speak to your school, church, community group, or business and break down what’s happening to our climate, what it means for you, and what you can do.
- Engaging presentations and interactive discussion: Climate Reality Leaders are trained in public speaking, storytelling, and science. They know not only how to give an engaging presentation – but get your group talking.
- Hands-on assistance: We've been holding events for years and can help ensure yours goes smoothly.
- Presentations that speak to you: Climate Reality Leaders are well-versed in all aspects of climate change and are ready to address the issues that are important to you and your audience.
- The right messenger for your group: Climate Reality Leaders are in over 100 countries and come from all backgrounds and walks of life. Climate Reality Leaders can customize presentations to match any audience from a classroom of third-graders to a board room of CEOs.